US Custom Metal Fabrication
We are Schaumburg Specialties: America’s leading metal fabrication experts; providing a variety of services including metal punching; metal forming, welding, industrial painting, shearing and more. In our workshop, metal fabrication is more than just a passion: it’s a family business.
From large scale food production operations, healthcare organizations and manufacturing environments to bakeries, patissieries and breadmakers, our creations can be found throughout any industry where speedy production and high quality results are essential.
Forget shabby design and sub-par materials. Here at Schaumburg Specialties, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading craftsmanship, providing a level of skill and expertise that’s kept our customers coming back for nearly half a century. From pan & oven racks to medical carts, trolleys and storage products, we use the latest technologies and techniques to provide the superior quality equipment you need: simple.GET A QUOTE
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Metal Fabrication Expertise: We’re proud to serve sectors across several industries as a family run business for 50+ years.
- Customer Service: Our industry leading reputation has been secured by a commitment to the highest levels of customer service. You don’t have to worry about being put on hold or dealing with lengthy delays.
- Made in America: Superior quality racks, carts and equipment, all made in the USA, with delivery anywhere in the USA or Canada.
- Lifetime Guarantee: We offer quality products that are sturdy and built to last.
- Quality Materials: Experience with stainless steel, aluminum, and steel fabrication, including MIG and TIG welding. Our state-of-the-art fabrication bays are equipped with overhead cranes to assist with material handling.
- Unique Design: The secret to our lifetime-guaranteed products is in our 100% welded design. With this unique approach you can enjoy a product that is strong, durable and virtually indestructible.
- Cutting-Edge Software: Our fabricators use programmes like SolidWorks, BySoft Bending and JobBoss.
- Fast Service: We know that speed and time are of the essence. That’s why we pledge to complete all metal fabrication projects with some of the shortest lead times available.