About Our Product
- Each rack holds one 23" x 23" donut screen per level
- Overall Dimensions: 25-1/2" W X 23" L X 69-3/16"H
- 1" Square, 1/8" Wall Tubular Structure
- 1" x 1-1/2" x 1/8" Aluminum Angle for pan slide material
- 1/4" x 1" Aluminum Bar for Pan Stop
- Top & Bottom Covers constructed of .100 Aluminum Sheet
- Casters bolt onto heavy aluminum rack base
- Zinc-plated Steel Swivel Plate Casters with 5" x 1-1/4" Polyolefin Wheels
- All-welded construction, no rivets or nuts and bolts except for the fasteners which attach the casters
Looking for replacement casters for your pan racks or other equipment? Click here to see our caster selection.
View also DONUT BASKET RACKS to deliver finished, shingled donuts.
Back in 2005 my frustration level with the quality of the aluminum transport racks that we were using in our facility led me to begin searching for another manufacturer that built a better rack. After speaking to a few other sources, I finally spoke to Charlie at Schaumburg Specialties. What immediately impressed me was that he would not let me place an order until he sent me a sample section of how the wheels were attached to the bottom of the racks and how everything was welded and constructed to make sure it would work for our situation. After receiving this sample a few days later it was immediately clear that these were the racks for us. The choice of materials and the quality of construction exceeded my expectations. I immediately placed my first order for racks and have been ordering my racks exclusively from Schaumburg Specialties ever since. After ordering over 800 racks from them over the last 10 years I wouldn't think of purchasing them from any one else.
Jason Turchiano - GM Central Florida Donut Distribution Center, FL