About Our Product
- Each rack holds one 18” x 26” sheet pan per level
- Overall dimensions: 20 ½” W x 26”L x 69”H
- 1”sq. X 1/8” wall tubular structure
- 1” x 1 ½” x 1/8” aluminum angle for pan slide material
- Same construction as a standard SHOPCraft aluminum pan rack
- Available in Blue, Red, Gold, Green, Clear, Black.
- Pan Capacity: 24, 20, 18, 15, or 12 pans per rack
- Custom Sizes available on Request
- Anodizing is for Pan Racks, not Oven Racks
Anodizing is a process in which the surface of the aluminum is hardened and sealed against oxidation, thus allowing for a dye color to be added to the metal. This is preferred to other methods of painting, which run the risk of chipping or scraping onto your food product.
Order matching Rack Covers with your SHOPCraft Colors Racks. Click Here for product info.
When asked if he would recommend SHOPCraft Colors to other people, Steve VandeWalle replied, "Yes, definitely. You can buy a cheaper rack anywhere else, but having a premium SHOPCraft rack with the anodized coating is well worth the money." --Steve V., VandeWalle’s Candies, WI