About Our Product
The MAGNATTACK™ RE80™ RAPIDCLEAN™ Grate Magnet System has been designed to effectively extract dangerous metal fragments from powdered and dry ingredients such as flour and sugar. In bakery applications, the RAPIDCLEAN™ is typically installed at bag tipping locations or on hopper discharges to extract fragments before they enter the mixing process and contaminate final products.
The RAPIDCLEAN™ overcomes safety and cleaning issues that are typically experienced with heavy outdated grate magnets and allows for quick, effective cleaning and collection of metal findings.
Key features and benefits of the RAPIDCLEAN™:
- High-intensity RE80™ magnetics
- Low maintenance
- Easy collection of fragments using the RAPIDCLEAN™ push tool
- Captive drawer design
- Hygienic internal finish
- Self-supporting design eliminates safety issues such as heavy lifting
- Increased throughput and product-to-magnet coverage
- Solution to blockage and flow problems experienced with other grate magnets
- Units incorporating mesh screens for control of paper and debris from bag tipping available
Other grate magnets available from MAGNATTACK™ include square/circular outlet grates and the self-cleaning MAG-RAM™ system.
MAGNATTACK™ magnets are certified by HACCP International and comply with Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010. They are supplied complete with operating and installation manuals, safety documentation, and certification of gauss strength.