Medical overbed tables, also commonly referred to as hospital overbed tables or adjustable overhead tables, feature a sturdy base with lockable wheels to provide medical professionals with functionality and maneuverability. Adjust the tabletop height to fit your needs and lock the wheels into place for a stable workstation.
Adjustable overhead tables are utilized not only in hospitals but also in nursing homes, long-term care facilities, rehabilitation centers, and even in residences. The adjustable tabletop can be used for dining, arts and crafts, as a workstation, or for games and reading.
The options on how to use medical overbed tables are seemingly endless, offering both patients, doctors, care staff, residences, and more a comfortable and clean platform serving a multitude of purposes.
Features and benefits of adjustable overbed tables include:
- Made with high-quality parts designed to last
- Can easily be transported from room to room using durable swivel casters
- Wheels that lock in place and prevent unexpected rolling or movement
- A tiltable table surface designed to be adjusted accordingly
- The tabletop can be raised or lowered depending on the use of the table. Once the height is set, lock it in place using the height adjustment handle
- Upward pressure easily raises the tabletop level to the appropriate height
- Easy to wipe down and disinfect