12 Pan 5" Spacing Commercial Grade Aluminum Bun Rack | Heavy Duty Plate Caster | Polyolefin Wheels | 20.5" x 26" x 70" | TX-125 | Schaumburg Specialties Description
Shipping and Payment
- Unmatched Quality: The SHOPCraft TX-125 Pan Rack is made from commercial grade aluminum. The racks have a higher gauge aluminum construct that make them stable and durable than other cheaper market offerings. A SHOPCraft rack will last you a lifetime. The trusted choice for serious bakeries, restaurants and foodservice companies.
- For Industrial & Commercial Use: The SHOPCraft TX racks are meant for heavy use. The racks are built to withstand heavy usage around the clock, unlike other racks that eventually breakdown, our racks are built for life. The TX end load rack is designed to hold standard 18” X 26” bakers sheet or bun pans. Rack total capacity is 350 Lbs. This rack has 12 tiers with 5" spacing.
- Heavy Duty Casters: The non-marring 5” X 1 ¼” wide polyolefin wheels will sustain the most demanding environments. The gusset points that tie the rack together are designed to provide stability and strength, durability and efficiency when loaded to full capacity.
- Design & Function: Atheistically pleasing, it is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum sheet. The TX rack by Schaumburg Specialties incorporates a heavy duty plate caster that will out preform the typical stem caster commonly used on other racks. The racks are easy to wipe down and clean after a day of heavy use. This rack comes unassembled, making it easy to ship and store until it is needed. Color coding and welded version available!
- Stronger, Lighter, Cleaner, Faster! The best or your money back! We take pride in the quality of our products, we are there to answer any questions you may have around the clock.
- NFS Listed
Check out our NEW Product Guide here!
Those racks are 'bleeping' brilliant!
– Brian P., Building Manager, BA Foods, IL
- 12 Pan 5" Spacing Commercial Grade Aluminum Bun Rack for Bakery, Pizzeria, Restaurant & Catering | 20.5" x 26" x 70" | TX-125 | Schaumburg Specialties