SRD Stainless Steel Double Oven Racks For Commercial Kitchens and Bakeries
About Our Product
Our high quality oven racks are constructed of durable stainless steel and can handle all of your baking needs in your commercial kitchen or bakery! If you want to bring your business to the next level, our long-lasting racks can help!
- Each rack holds two 18" x 26" sheet pans per level
- Overall dimensions: 28-1/2"W x 36"L x 68" to 70-1/2"H
- High-grade stainless steel
- 1" sq. 16 GA tubular structure
- 16 GA sheet metal for pan slides
- All-welded construction, no rivets or nuts and bolts except for the stainless steel fasteners which attach the casters
- Vertical support tube in center of each side panel supports slides
- Full pan space clearance between middle cross-section support tubes and lower pan slide
- All tube ends welded closed
- Caster mounting plates welded to each bottom corner greatly strengthens base of rack
- Plate casters with 4" x 1-3/8" High-Temperature Glass-Filled Nylon Wheels
- Call for pricing with your oven coupler!
- OPTION: Add a pan stop to prevent the pans sliding through
- OPTION: Add a oven lift to ensure perfect fit in your oven. Revent A lift shown. Click Here for options
Looking for replacement casters for any of your equipment? Click Here for details.
We’ve been purchasing Stainless Steel Double Racks from Schaumburg Specialties for over 15 years. Everything we’ve purchased has proven to be top quality and not once have we ever had an issue. These products are very durable and hold up to all the abuse we put them through in our day to day operations. The newest type of wheels they now carry and suggested we put on our racks are proving to last longer than the original ones we had. Recently we asked them to make a custom rack for a specific product we were making, and they not only made it exactly the way we wanted, but they were also able to get a number of them done in a short time, helping us to get our production running that much sooner. They’re very friendly and easy to work with. In the end we believe you get what you pay for, and from Schaumburg Specialties you get nothing but the highest quality products. –Chris G., Talerico-Martin Bakery, IL